Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yummy Food and No more cravings. (Days 7, 8 & 9)

So these past few days have been awesome! Very little headaches, no more cravings and very, very good recipes that I probably wouldn't even have looked at a week ago. I almost feel as if I am "lighter" if that makes sense. I don't feel as heavy. Its probably because of all the toxins and waste that are finally free of my body...Thank goodness.

So I've started reading this book called "Skinny Bitch" and its so good. I'm learning much more about all the things I was eating and how bad they are and were for my body (including meat). Oh, and that soda, coffee, and caffeine are some of the worst things you can consume. Yikes. If you've never heard of this book and maybe want to look into it here's a link you can check it out at: http://www.skinnybitch.net/. Now this ISN'T a Raw food book, but it does give you pretty good tips and information about different things.

I also just wanted to give you guys a quick tip about shopping for nuts. GO TO BIG LOTS. A can of almonds or cashews there is $2.50 compared to $6.00 at Walmart or Publix. :)

Love and Peace to all,
Autumn ✌

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly Sharpe-SlageJune 4, 2010 at 1:56 PM

    The almonds are natural, but the cashews are salted..Booh...But, you can wash them. Great blog, Autumn!

    ReplyDelete