Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Absence..

Sorry I haven't been posting or blogging lately.. I've been up ALL day and night reading the last two installments of Harry Potter.. I finally finished The Half-Blood Prince, now I'm reading the Deathly Hallows. I tell ya, those books are wayyyy to addicting. I almost have the feeling of being a hermit crab..stuck in shell all day. ha ha..

Anyway, everything's been going really really good. I think I've actually lost track of the days now. Its become more of a lifestyle and a way of living then just a "30 day challenge". I think that we're on day 16 or 17....not sure though :P.

Its kinda cool actually (now that we eat Raw), all the different Raw food we see and notice. Before, all I would be interested in was: junk, junk, junk. Ice cream, candy, frozen entrees, pizza, etc. It was terrible. I guess I thought, since I was a vegetarian, that I wouldn't get fat eating all this crap.. Stupid I know. Now that I think about it, I'm so thankful that I didn't let myself go. If it wasn't for this Raw food kick who knows were I'd be. :)

Anyways, as I was saying, we notice so much more Raw food choices then we ever did before (and I mean ever). Raw cashews, raw almonds, fruits, veggies, spinach, kale, mushrooms and so much more. Oh, I also found a few more recipes I'm gunna share with you guys. :)

Peace and Love to all,
Autumn ✶

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly Sharpe-SlageJune 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM

    This quote sums it up for me too, Autumn.

    "Its become more of a lifestyle and a way of living then just a "30 day challenge".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see your excitement. Keep up the the lifestyle because you are a RAWSTAR!

    ReplyDelete