Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Raw Chocolate Bombs!~


Chocolate Bombs

Ingredients~

Any kind of nut you want.. I used a mixture if walnuts and almonds.
Raw Cocoa/Cacao powder
Majool Dates
Pear Nectar (or whatever Raw nectar you have)

First things first, process together the walnuts and almonds until little itty bitty pieces appear. Then add the cocoa powder and process. After that add the pitted dates and stream in the nectar. Process until a creamy consistency appears.

Roll mixture into tiny balls and freeze for about 30 minutes. Now its time to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn! I'm an unschooling Mom in Oregon, connected with your Mom via Facebook, which is how I heard about your raw food adventure. I just wanted to say that I love what you're doing here and look forward to following your journey! You are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like checking out your blog in the morning, for inspiration! Thanks for posting the links in your sidebar! I'm off to check them out . . .

    ReplyDelete