Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Steps....(Day One-Four)

So I'm on my 4th day now of being Raw, and I tell ya, going from pizza, french fries, cheese, soda and ice cream TO (uncooked) veggies, fruits,grains,nuts,water and oats is TOUGH. Although I do feel better, my addiction to food was so out-of-control I am having MAJOR (and I mean major) withdrawals..... Headaches, bad cravings, bad abdominal pain (if ya know what I mean :/) oh, and did I mention cravings?


Okay, so those were the cons... I do (can you believe it?) have some pros:

My acne is clearing up, I have more energy (kinda?...ok stop being negative Autumn..), I feel, yes only after 4 DAYS, that I'm loosing weight. I also have my whole families support.... My sister Chloe (10) is Type 1 Diabetic
and the REAL reason why we're doing this challenge is because some studies show that you can either be cured or have your insulin cut in HALF by being Raw.......and amazingly its already working =)

I'll keep you guys posted on whats going on in my everyday "Raw" life. Stay tuned for tomorrows adventures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment